Little Princess Nails Designs Are Easy And Fun To Make.
It is a fact that we all love our favourite princesses we heard stories about in our childhood. Would it not be just fantastic to learn how to make those famous princess nails designs with the simplest methods and look cute in those themed parties? Have a look at the collection we have made for you.
Mermaid Dress Nails
You can get this famous nail design by following the easy tutorial simplified below.
- Get a turquoise base for your design and then apply a top coat for protection.
- Then add a white glitter or shine and save it with another top coat.
- Now get a net vinyl of the mermaid dress and apply it carefully on your nail.
- Remove the excess vinyl carefully from the sides of the nails and make a purple bump at the base of the nail with a brush.
- Now add shine to the purple area which will give it a very catchy glow.
- Finally apply another top coat for protection and a shell stud as the final touch.
You are done. Easy right?
Sleeping Beauty Nails Design
Next up in the Princess Nails Designs is the sleeping beauty design which can be easily made if you follow the following step by step tutorial.
- Apply a light yellow base on your nail and cover it with a top coat.
- Now make three small dots vertically on your nail with a small brush of a darker yellow shade and extend them to a wave design.
- Now use pink nail polish to make a small dot on the base of the nail inside which you can make a rose with dark red nail polish. You can use a small brush to do so.
- Add a few leaves to the rose with light green nail polish.
- As a final step you can use some studs or metal mini balls to improve the image.
- Apply a top coat and wait for it to dry out.
You have your sleeping beauty themed nail design.
Queen Elsa Nail Design
This princess design is very unique and attractive as it has a very decent colour tone to it. You can get the design done by following the step by step tutorial.
- You can start by putting a simple light blue base and covering it with a top coat.
- Put some glitter on a sponge and apply it on your nail with care.
- Make some polka dots with the boundaries of your nail.
- Now create a triangle with hard glitter whose top is towards the base of your nail.
- In the end attach a triangle of diamonds on the base of the nail.
- Cover with a top coat and wait for it to dry out.
There you have it. The famous and beloved Elsa design is now yours to show off.